Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ta-Da!

Disorganized mess before picture
This is what was in the space before
And TA-DA!!! Here is the finished product...my very first Pinterest project is completed!
I am so excited to have completed this project! All it took was a little paint and elbow grease - and a little Pinspiration, of course! The best part? I didn't buy one thing to do this! The bookshelf we had, the paint we had left over from the trim in our bedroom, the canvas bins we had, and the mirror, lamp, books, vase, and flowers...you guessed it, WE HAD ALL OF THEM TOO! I spent zero dollars and only two hours of my time to do this! And I must say...I LOVE IT! This spot looks so much better now. It's all part of my plan to get rid of those entry uglies!
The top left bin has all of Josh's blocks in it, the top right houses his bibs. The bottom left is stuffed animals, and the bottom right is cars and trucks. I think this will help him learn to clean up when he's done playing too! We take out a bin from the shelf and play with its contents...and afterward we know exactly where things go!
Josh's other toys live in a bigger bin in our family room, but now we have more room in that bin because we took a little time to get organized. And trust me, in a house this small, we need all the space we can get!
I'm looking forward to my next big project...and the next day off I can do it. Linen closet, I'm coming for you next!!


No comments:

Post a Comment